Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile number that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run-up to the event.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- You are aware that running / long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in Vatika Half-Marathon – Gurgaon, May 20th, 2018 and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that Vatika Half-Marathon – Gurgaon, May 20th, 2018 shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety. You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race Director or the Medical Staff or by the Aid Station Volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Vatika or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event, and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event.
- You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons.
- Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, you have to confirm that you are the parent / guardian of the child and that he/she has your permission to take part in the event.
- Please note that runners/participants failing to collect their BiBs/T-Shirt on the scheduled event date and time won't be allowed entry on the day of the marathon.
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with the written consent of the registered runners.
- Runners/Participants will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and health issues.
Team Vatika Half-Marathon requests total co-operation from runners in this regard. Thanks.